It just tastes better

My children DO this. They like to put beverages in things other than normal cups. I mean if it is a cup then it must have a lid with a hole in it. But c'mon, why a cup with a lid when you can have a THERMOS. Or, better yet, a bottle, with cap, once-filled, now empty, asking to be filled with the beverage of MY CHOICE, again.

My daughter just asked for a drink. After my approval, I turn around and see her pouring into her mostly emptied Vitamin Water bottle. I sigh, and say, "Please, do not make a mess." Even though I really want to say Whats the point?? We have plenty of cups? Instead she goes to the dish rack, gets a plastic container to set the empty bottle in, to catch any mess that may be made from the outpouring. All this for a drink.

I guess, it must taste better, is all. And well In everything give thanks right? It will save me ONE LESS cup to wash, right? Right?
 Now,all this typing has made ME parched. I wonder if they think I'm over the top of  I just use,
A CUP.

Here's my cup Lord
 I lift it up Lord
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul
Bread of Heaven
Feed me 'til I want no more
 Here's my cup
Fill it up
 and make me whole

Comments

Popular Posts