I'm excited that you've visited and want to say "Welcome".
Being a young mother of six and living a godly life as a mother and wife, I realized that the one thing that keeps me is a matter of perspective.
One of my favorite verses in the Bible is in Isaiah 26:3. He will keep you in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Him, because he trusts in Him. See, peace of mind is a matter of perspective. I decided that each day I will strive to see through the lens of the master's eyes. Hence, the blog description: "Seeing moments of each day in the light of His glory and Grace". I hope you are inspired here. I pray when you look up from the computer, you will have a different perspective as well- through Grace's eyes.
The " Ten Random Things about me" List
1. I love desserts- mainly cookies and cupcakes
2. My favorite color is not a color in particular- I gravitate to earth tones( think browns and golds)
3. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I have a B.A. in English (leave me be grammar sharks ; )
4. I used to work as a typist for the hearing impaired; very exciting & rewarding job
5. I wanted to be an architect before I switched majors
6. I'm of West Indian I.E. Caribbean heritage
7. One of my closest friends is someone I've only met once in person
8. I love to siiiiiiiiing ( so be sure to click on the MY Original Music tab as you look around)
9. I can be a chatter box
10. It took a lot of thought to come up with 10 things for this list. Next time I'll stick to just 5. Whew!