I'm healed!

Maybe we all say it, but my three year old is rather perceptive.
And so we heard a message on faith and healing at church yesterday.
During the message I asked him if he believed Jesus could heal him.
He said yes.
Later during the service when  the sermon was ending and the call to the altar was being made I asked him again...
He thought about it and said "No, Jesus didn't heal me because my skin ( he has sever eczema) is still scratchy.
I said but if you believe you can be healed.
He said OK.

This morning after a faith charging talk with the Lord, J and I went early to the store so we could get breakfast before everyone woke.
In the car I asked him if he wants Jesus to heal his skin.
He said yes.
I asked, Do you believe Jesus can heal your skin?
He said Yes, Jesus can make my skin not bleed.
I said OK we can pray together and guess what?Jesus can heal you.

Later in the day I remembered he and I were to pray together.
I found him coming in from outside and I said J, do you wanna pray for Jesus to heal you?
 He nodded and said yes!
I knelt down to get to his eye level and I said OK, let's pray.
He lifted his hands and before I could get a word out he began-
"Jesus, please help me to not be itchy? And Jesus please help me to not be bleeding? and Jesus can you make my skin better? Jesus."
I was overwhelmed with his sweet innocent and faith filled prayer.
I too began to pray, and spoke the Word of God and spoke healing  and restoration of new healthy skin.
Before long we were surrounded by his siblings.
With J and I in the center he began to pray again-
"Jesus, please help my skin not itchy, and Jesus,  Please can  you heal my body? Amen.
The chorus of praying from the group was halted as J stopped and said
"Look! I'm healed, mommy! I'm healed'
I excitedly clapped and shouted Yes you are J!"
We whooped, and hollered in joy for the miracle healing that J claimed and is even now walking, in faith.
His faith made him whole.

Later in the evening I found him sound asleep. No squirming, no mindless itching coma- just asleep.

That itself is a miracle.
I'm a witness that Jesus still performs them.

Comments

Popular Posts