Love is strong ( and I'll prove it)



I noticed, a few days ago, as I was holding my son in my arms how toned my arms appeared. I suppose carrying a semi-permanent weight will do that to anyone. The strength in my arms, though not proportional to the comfort they give, testify to the love that is poured out through them. At night they ache, from cramps that reveal themselves only after the weight has been removed. Sometimes my back also is telling of the weights it bears. Yet like a conduit, my arms, and back, and others, carry the love from my heart. The love that pours through, rather than leaving me empty, strengthen the parts that give the most. Isn't that a beautiful irony?

Do not grow weary in doing well, for in due season, you will reap if you do not give up- Galatians 6:9



Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. -1 Corinthians 13:4-7




Me and my strong arms of love ( look at those muscles = D

Love is Strong
 It took me
 upon It's back

bore my weight
  up, on three nails

&

 nail pierced hands
  still hold me up

   each day


-Chantel (C) 2012

Comments

Popular Posts