Well Hello...Again

Almost two years since I have been at this...
Writing.
And I am vaguely aware of,  and made even somewhat brave by, the supposed supposing that not many eyes will read, nor many minds ponder the scripted thoughts that tap across this un-blanked space.
Hmm-
Something about this is so invigorating.
Yes, it's been a while.

 And I could expel the last almost two years in a projectile of cluttered verbiage. But I will spare you dear reader such superfluity. Instead the summation of the last almost two years can be expressed in one word--rollercoaster.
"Oh, me too" you say?

Well it's good to know I am in good company.

I say good, because as a believer I have been on the long and the short of all guilt trips in relation to experiencing helplessness, hopelessness, anxiety, anger, distrust, faithlessness, and well [add your own here]. I have been at the place where I've chosen to believe, and disbelieve, and hang on the balance between the two, that I must not  be as committed or as full of Christ as I should be if I feel and am overwhelmed with any of the latter. Sigh. Oh what grace to trust Him more...


 And while I won't divulge everything that has occurred since July 11,2018 in one post. I will share some things I have learned along the journey of rediscovering redefining and restructuring self, and Christ in the middle of this self. And as cliche' as it is- it still holds true that like you I am still journeying, and learning, and discovering, and restructuring and redefining me in relation to what surrounds me. I'll share moments on parenting, ministering, ministering while parenting, adulting, working, financing, wife-ing, friending and unfriending, posting, schooling, anxious-being,  grieving, baby-fevering....yeah.  Nothing unique here.  Because, aren't we all?



So no seat belts are required.
In short,
Welcome friend.

Comments

Popular Posts