30/20: Personal Evangelism Journey

"He who wins souls is wise" - Proverbs 11:30


Recently I  has been re-inspired to be intentional about spreading the gospel- the good news about salvation through Jesus Christ- to as many as I possibly can. I have made a decision to boldly share Christ, because the world around us shamelessly parades itself. We need to be bill boards for Christ and highway signs to His cross. We do this through the power of the Holy Spirit.

" And ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you, and you shall be witness unto me, both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth" - Acts 1:8

Many of us may not get the chance to travel the world, but if we can make  an intentional resolve to reach the uttermost parts of our world-  the people we come in contact with on a day to to day basis- we can still be world changers. Here I will chronicle my 20 seeds over the next thirty days. I pray it encourages you as it keeps me accountable.


Remember to visit this link for great personal evangelism ideas to get you started!
Arabahjoy.com

Post your goal and feel free to share along the journey!

-Chantel

Comments

Popular Posts