Just do it!

Hallelujah!!!!
Yep, there ya go. Right smack in the middle of washing the dishes. Shout out a good one.
Yes, while delegating the chores and fixing dinner, do a little dance in the kitchen. (It especially helps when you have on slippery socks and can do a praise slide).

Thank you, Father! Now that one gets me going into a cascasde of gratefulness. I begin to thank him for everything that I can think of. The littlest to the biggest things. My heart begins to ignite and swell with praise and thanksgiving. And you know what?
 God joins in. He dwells in this type of atmosphere.

The secret is you don't have to feel it to do it. (Matter of fact try this when you feel the least inclined to ; ) When you do it, I guarantee, you'll feel it. I mean, how can you not?

Go ahead- sing like no one is listening; dance like no one is watching ( though the kids'll get a good kick out of it) and worship like nothing else matters.

Because  at the end of the day, God is the only thing that matters.

-Chantel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts