Awesome finds at a yard grab

I just want to share. Maybe brag a little. But I am excited about what I got FOR FREE from a neighborhood yard grab.
It could have very well been a yard sale from what I heard of the awesome stuff that was there for the taking. But I am thankful that I was in the right place at the right time to score these awesome items- FOR FREE!
 Ok so enough with the suspenseful intro.

 A stack of number and color, reading worksheets- less work for me

Just like new in the boxes!

The flower Match Garden Patch Matching activity and it's wooden box

The 3 yr old matching flowers- one of the various activities you can do with this set


Working on the time matching activity  Money and Time Set

A write and erase book of shapes for tracing and writing.


And my super special Score
( drum roll please)

A wicker basket full of cloth diapers and some laundry soap. Complete with extra soakers, hemp and cotton, liners, silk and fleece, An All in One, A BumGenius whisper wrap, fitteds and more.

What a blessing!


Comments

Popular Posts