His reward

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Just about halfway there at 2 days shy of 20 weeks!




I want to share a response to a blog post I wrote over at Olive Plants all Around my Table. My response encouraged, well, me! 


"We are welcoming number six very soon, and we are excited. It is somewhhat intimidating sometimes, knowing these are God's children that he has put in my care, knowing that I myself am a child in some respects and need the ever-present guidance of my Father in rearing these little ones. But I am proud of them all. I am happy to go out with them and show the world they are in my care, and my care is the best for them, and I am proud of the work of the Lord through our family. Praises be to God for my children and  what we show the world when they see our family. God's grace."

Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts