The Versatile Blogger - How Nice!

Thank you Lisa for the wonderful honor of being nominated for the Versatile Blogger award. I love visiting you at Olive Plants all around My Table, for your inspiring take on lessons learned.

It looks like there are some rules  for the award:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. ( check)
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Nominate 5 fellow bloggers and let them know about it

So how about 7 randoms about Chantel:
1.I wear glasses, and I think I look more put together with them than without
2. I'd rather NOT drive at night
3.I have been writing songs since age 8 and I still have them
4.I majored in Architectural design for a year before I switched to English
5.I took the LSAT
6.i love earthy tones - browns, tans, golds
7. I secretly wish I could ballet


And my 5 nominees are ( drum roll please)


My Heart's at Home

Olive Plants all Around My Table

Time-Warp Wife

All You Have To Give

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home

Comments

  1. Congrats on your nomination and thank you so much for your nomination of me. More importantly for your encouraging words and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts