Time equals life and better things to do with it

This is intended to be quick and short and inspiring, hopefully.

Remember what you give your time to is, to what, you are giving your life.


Sometimes I get antsy when I don't add something here or my other blog in a while. I think, I am letting the readers, or some googling soul down, if I don't add  an encouraging entry. I, on purpose, have to choose to "neglect" blogging, reminding myself I am indebted to no one  besides God and the family he has given me to nurture and minister.They are the ones I should inspire each day- not people I will possibly never meet this side of heaven.

I have to leave the computer off some days- only taking some time to it in the evening, after everyone is resting their heads on their pillows for the night. My primary ministry is where I am now- my home, and to keep it and dress it, and all that is in it, by the help and grace of God.

Do not be weary, in doing well, for in due season we will reap, if we do not faint. Ask God to give you vision to see beyond what you can see- and realize that their is a distinct purpose for the time/life he has given you. Everything in the life of a child of God parallels to a spiritual equipping, for eternity.

That is a life worth living.

Psalm 31:15 
My times are in your hands;
   deliver me from the hands of my enemies,
   from those who pursue me.


Giving some Life to my baby girl

Comments

Popular Posts