Simple Pleasures

The other day I was reminded that it does not have to take something elaborate to make a meaningful moment. Rather, a meaningful moment, can sometimes be the simplest ones.






I marveled at the happiness my children exuded when they got to play with a animal pen made of only cardboard and sticks- FUN!

Then the joy of Boche Balls turned duck-pin balls.







Who wouldn't want to ride on this tractor?


Simple. Pleasures.







Likewise, I marvel at how meaningful it is when I simply whisper the name Jesus, or breathe a word of thanks in the middle of my busy-ness. It suddenly becomes an elaborate moment- a moment where time slows down, and there is a perspective shift.
 It's in these moments that Jesus is aligned back at center.
It's in his presence that there is fullness of joy.
 It's at his right hand, that there are pleasures evermore.

Don't miss those moments.
Simple Pleasures.

Comments

Popular Posts